American Blueberry– 1 plant, a mixture of late varieties
- The fruits are large, slightly flattened, dark blue with an ashen coating, sweet, slightly sour, very tasty, aromatic.
- They contain a lot of sugars, minerals, vitamins and other biologically active compounds.
- The shrubs grow up to 2-3 m
- American blueberries are similar to bilberry, but they are much bigger – 1-3 cm in diameter
- They ripen from August to the end of September
- A mixture of varieties, we recommend planting at least two next to each other so they can pollinate each other
- They should be planted in a sunny and sheltered from the wind position
- one-year seedling