Cranberry: 1 potted, one year plant
- Cranberries: 1 plant. Well-rooted, in a plastic multiplate.
– Can be planted all season long.
– Very high yields, small and light shoots, perfect for garden and house planting.
– Fruits are ideal for drying and preserves.
- Planting and care:
– recommended to plant in sunny and semi-shaded locations
– the soil should be moist, with humus, strongly acidic (3.5-4 pH)
– spacing between seedlings at least 30 cm
– tolerates temporary flooding with water and low temperature well, but it must be protected against drying out
– Fruits until November, on three-year-old shoots
– Fruits are large, oval, with a delicate waxy coating.
- Health-promoting properties:
– Cranberries are an excellent source of fibre, vitamins and trace elements: sodium, potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium.
– They support the cardiovascular system and kidney function