Strawberry Polka – 10 plants
- 10 healthy, strong, and well-rooted plants growing in pots. These are not “bare-root” plants
- Despite its name, the variety originated in Holland.
- An early mid-season variety (starts to ripen similar to Senga Sengana).
- Heavy cropping (as long as it is not kept too dry during the growing and ripening period)
- It is easily grown, not susceptible to frost damage, resistant to powdery mildew, in wet summers it may be affected by grey mould (chemical protection treatment is advisable)
- The fruit is medium in size, of a lively red colour with very glossy finish, delightfully delicious and aromatic in taste.
- The variety for multiple users – it is an excellent dessert strawberry cultivar, as well as a perfect raw material for the food industry
- Polka is a great performing strawberry plant for large strawberry farms and small gardens.